Monday Memo – May 7th, 2018
Read about Exploring Your Faith, Prayers for the Unborn, and more.
This weeks Monday Memo for May 7th, 2018 includes the following:
- Exploring Your Faith
- Needed at Catholic Action Centre
- Church Ushers Confrontation Workshop
- Time for Spring Cleaning!
- Mother’s Day Breakfast Buffet
- Prayers for the Unborn
- St. Ignatius High School: 50th Anniversary
- Girls Retreat: You’re Designed to Shine
- St. Andrew’s Pickeral Dinner
Also coming soon to the Adult Faith Library….
Gaudete et Exsultate (Rejoice and Be Glad) Apostolic Exhortation and the associated Group Reading Guide
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to email@example.com.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.