Monday Memo – November 5th, 2018
Read about the Mission to Seafarers, 33 Days to Morning Glory TONIGHT, and more!
This weeks Monday Memo for November 5th, 2018 includes the following:
- Fifty-Fifty Draw – Draw Date: Monday, November 12, 2018
- The Mission to Searfarers: Christmas Gift Bags
- 33 Days to Morning Glory TONIGHT – please note the change of venue
- Safe Environment Workshop
- Msgr. Stilla’s Fall Bible Series
- Candy Cane Christmas Tea and Bazaar
- 2-Bit Auction
- Takeout Supper – Spaghetti and Meatballs: Please remember to bring your own containers!
- Feast of St. Andrew
- Prepare the Way – the Lord is Coming: SAVE THE DATES
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to email@example.com for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.