Monday Memo – April 15, 2019
In this weeks Monday Memo, read about Divorce Care, Youth Stations of the Cross and more!
This weeks Monday Memo for April 15th includes the following items:
- Seder Supper
- Youth Stations of the Cross
- Presence: The Mystery of the Eucharist
- 2019 Catholic Women’s League Diocesan Convention
- Rachel’s Vineyard Weekend Retreat
- Divine Mercy Sunday (& Novena)
- Blue Mass
- Girls Overnight Retreat: You’re Designed to Shrine!
- Grief Support Group: You are Not Alone
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to email@example.com.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.