Monday Memo – February 3rd, 2020
Marriage Enrichment Event for Married Couples, “Walking in the Footsteps of the Carpenter” Retreat for Men and more in this weeks Monday Memo.
This weeks Monday Memo for February 3rd, 2020 includes the following items:
- Knights of Columbus Council 1447 – Spaghetti and Meatballs Take Out
- Catholic Men’s Luncheon
- Marriage Enrichment Event for Married Couples
- “Walking in the Footsteps of the Carpenter” Retreat for Men
- Holy Family Church Annual Chili Cook Off 2020
- Rite of Election
- “Journey With Jesus” Silent Lenten Retreat
- A Lenten Retreat Entitled “THE LEGACY OF ST. FRANCIS, As Unfolded by Pope Francis”
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to email@example.com for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.