Monday Memo – January 13th, 2020
Development and Peace (Share Lent), Spring Marriage Preparation Classes, Walking in the Footsteps of the Carpenter Retreat for Men and more in this weeks Monday Memo.
This weeks Monday Memo for January 13th, 2020 includes the following items:
- Baby Jesus
- Development and Peace, Share Lent Workshop
- Spring Marriage Preparation Classes
- Rediscover the Saints
- 4 Season’s Shop
- Kateri Prayer Days
- Knights of Columbus Council 1447 – Spaghetti and Meatballs Take Out
- Knights of Columbus Council 1447 – Pickeral Fish Dinner
- “Walking in the Footsteps of the Carpenter” Retreat for Men
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to email@example.com for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.