Monday Memo – June 17th, 2019
‘Men do you feel a special call to serve the church?’ – this and more in this weeks Monday Memo.
This weeks Monday Memo for June 17th, 2019 includes the following items:
- Men, do you feel a special call to serve The Church?
- Volunteering Opportunity!
- Bible Study for Men
- Parish Fun Night
- 50th Anniversary: Rev Antoni Fujarzuk
- “3 Young Days” Summer Day Camp
- Wojtyla Summer Teacher’s Institute
- OCDS Silent Retreat
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to email@example.com for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.