Monday Memo – March 9th, 2020
A Lenten Evening of Reflection, Unlocking the Mysteries of the Bible and more in this weeks Monday Memo.
This weeks Monday Memo for March 9th, 2020 includes the following items:
- Irish Night Dinner Dance
- An Invitation to St. Agnes Children’s Choir
- A Lenten Evening of Reflection
- Unlocking the Mysteries of the Bible
- Youth Day of Prayer and Reflection
- St. Joseph’s Table / Tavola S. Giuseppe
- Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat
- Parish Mission with Chris Bray
- Chrism Mass Choir
- Spirit and Song 2
The Monday Memo Publication
The Monday Memo is published every Monday from September through June. If you would like to receive it in your inbox every week, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an announcement that you would like to have published in the Memo, please send it to email@example.com for consideration in the next Memo. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon for the following Monday Memo.