Update from Bishop Colli: Covid-19
– A reminder to all Catholics that the dispensation from Sunday Mass is still in effect during this pandemic, but we encourage those who can, to come to Sunday Mass celebrations.
– We are maintaining the current protocols for parishes: masks must be worn; sanitizing of hands at the doors; social distancing; no shaking of hands; communion received only in the hand; no socializing outside the church without distancing; and parish meetings at a minimum with social distancing. We are still following the WorshipSafe document and the diocesan protocols.
– Masks must be worn when approaching the priest for Holy Communion, you receive holy communion in silence, and do not say Amen.
– On-line Masses may continue at this time on parish websites and on the Diocesan website each weekend with Bishop Colli.
– Bulletins in churches are allowed, but must be printed early in the week and only picked up by parishioners and not distributed.
– Children’s liturgy and children’s cry room are to remain closed at this time.
– Further developments on these restrictions will be made know in future Monday Memos as Bishop Colli gets some input from the Ontario bishops. We thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time.