October Month of the Rosary
October is the Month of the Rosary. “Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day become a formal heretic or be led astray by the devil.” – Saint Louis de Montfort.
Tips to Pray the Rosary Daily
- Carry a rosary in your pocket.
- Say it while you wait (for example at a bus stop.)
- Recite the rosary while doing chores or while you work out.
- Use images and music. The rosary is a contemplative prayer.
- If you are upset, pray for the situation that worries you.
- Pray while you walk and think of the people in your life.
- Use each mystery to ask for a specific intention.
- If you can’t pray the whole Rosary at once, break it into parts.
- Say it in moments of sadness or spiritual drought.
- Fall asleep praying the rosary.